- Ausbale - a group of building industry professionals, researchers, owner builders, and interested people who share our knowledge and experiences.
- Earth Render - many years of experience rendering strawbale homes on flat walls, curves and window setbacks of many varying shapes as well as fabricated and sculptured features.
- Bohdan Dorniak & Co Pty Ltd - a small progressive architectural practice with a focus on environmentally sustainable design.
- Anvil Strawbale - Brian Hodge developed the Anvil straw bale method, using his 30 years of building experience to design the best way to build straw bale houses. Over that time Brian tested his method on many builds, refining his techniques to fit changing building codes and regulations. Consequently, the Anvil construction method has helped many people build their own strawbale homes.
- Huff ‘n’ Puff Constructions Pty. Limited - John Glassford is the Founder of AUSBALE and it’s Charter President.
- Sustainabylt - from the word sustainable builder, synonymous with residential and commercial buildings of the unique nature.
- Permaculture Research Institute - to work with individuals and communities worldwide, to expand the knowledge and practice of integrated, sustainable agriculture and culture using the whole-systems approach of permaculture design.
- Earth Garden magazine - australia's original magazine of sustainable alternatives for country and city.
- The Last Straw (TLS) - the international journal of strawbale and natural building since 1993.